FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
OgłoszenieSenior Scientist- Team Leader- Cancer Biology
An opportunity for a Scientist who will be part of the research unit and who will contribute to design and implementation of oncology research, supporting drug discovery and development from target validation through clinical investigation. The role will also include leadership function for gifted scientists working on drug discovery programs.
The ideal Individual has a solid multidisciplinary experience in the oncology research.
Senior Scientist / Team Leader - Cancer Biology
- Lead oncology research to successful projects completion in terms of goals, timelines, cost and quality and supporting the discovery and development of novel oncology therapeutics, from initiation through early development
- Monitors the activities of staff and provides them reliable guidance to succeed and grow
- Liaising with cross-functional groups to generate data and support decisions for drug discovery programs
- Responsible for the supervision of a high performing and engaged research team, including development of research strategies, execution and communication of data including publications.
- Management of the team especially what relates to motivation and development
- Coordinates modes of scientific inquiry that graft together the activities of scientists from diverse functional backgrounds, as necessary, to overcome Project obstacles and advance a scientific field
- Professionally representation in external and internal meetings, conferences etc.
- PhD degree in health care or life sciences field
- Approximately 6 years of scientific experience including PhD education with oncology focus, experience in hematooncology would be a clear advantage
- Oncology focus, experience in hematooncology would be a clear advantage
- Understanding of bioinformatics through previous experience or cooperation with bioinformaticians
- Experienced in biomarker development and analysis in patients
- Experienced with designing and implementing of research strategy
- Ability to manage effectively scientific teams
- Track record with contribution to clinical candidates
- Proficient level of English
- Represent strong organizational, problem solving, decision making skills
- Collaborative and supportive work culture
- If needed onsite support for foreigners and help with relocation
- Training program enabling scientific development: Peer to Peer Academy, scientific lectures, participation in conferences
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects and opportunity for rapid career development
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, sports activities support and many others
- Work in a dynamic Company with a high perspective of growth and operating in the innovative business sector
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR RESUME:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o. for the position of xyz. I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o., for the purpose of other vacancies compliant with my qualifications, no longer than three years from the day of application.
WE KINDLY INFORM THAT WE ONLY CONTACT SELECTED CANDIDATES.