FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
OgłoszenieRegulatory Affairs Manager
For our Client – global provider of products dedicated to molecular biology – we are currently looking for:
Regulatory Affairs Manager
(office based, Wrocław)
Participating on product design teams by providing the regulatory strategy for new products or new claims for existing products;
Cooperating with international teams in preparation of documentation needed for regulatory submissions and internal procedures;
Assuring products compliance with Software, Firmware and Hardware Regulations;
Contributing to the resolution of issues raised either internally or externally to ensure a rapid and efficient cooperation;
Development and implementation of regulatory SOPs.
- At least 2 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs;
- At least 4 years of experience in medical device or biotechnology sector;
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in scientific background;
- Spoken and written proficiency in English is a must;
- Scientific background in biotechnology or life sciences would be a strong asset.
- Permanent contract;
- Office based role (Mon-Friday);
- Opportunity for development;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Medical care & Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Performance annual bonus and merit increase;
- Benefit System.
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR RESUME:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o. for the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager. I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o., for the purpose of other vacancies compliant with my qualifications, no longer than three years from the day of application.
WE KINDLY INFORM THAT WE ONLY CONTACT SELECTED CANDIDATES.