FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
OgłoszenieAssociate Project Manager
Timshel is a niche consulting company focused on two important cores - professional recruitment and business coaching. We successfully support our clients within those two fields while delivering our expertise and the credibility of work.
Our offer is dedicated to those companies that seek high quality partnership relations, and believe in collaborative approach and open communication between both sides. We are pleased to provide you within the above-mentioned services as well as other counsulting solutions. Thanks to our passion we are able to do that.
For our client, an international innovative top pharmaceutical company
we are currently looking:
Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager is a member of a clinical study team, responsible for leading the clinical study on a global level.
It’s a perfect role for a Project Associate, Project Specialist or In-house CRA/ CRA who is open to develop its skills in project management field.
Your main duties are:
- taking the lead in ensuring the quality of project delivery and integrations of study data within agreed timelines, cost and quality objective
- identifying study timelines at risk stage and offering and managing contingency solutions
- interfacing with Data Management Center representatives/Data Management Department to facilitate the delivery of study data
- developing, maintaining and updating Key Performance tools
- coordinating vendor management, including tracking and managing supplies, invoices and budget
- identifying, tracking and forecasting out of scope services
- identifying and tracking applicable SOP and SOP deviations and initiating Corrective and Preventative Action plans
- overall project delivery: directing overall Project Delivery through management and coordination of efforts assigned to entire project team
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, preferably in medical, biological, or health related sciences, or equivalent work experience in directly related fields
- experience working on clinical studies, across different phases of drug development
- proven organizational and analytical skills
- understanding of the clinical study and drug development process and GCP/ICH guidelines in relation to study delivery operational activities
- excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- computer proficiency
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- an opportunity to work in a demanding and multicultural environment
- an ability to gain experience in project management field within clinical research area
- office based work, with no travelling
- basic salary plus annual bonus system
- social benefits: medical care, life insurance, life insurance, credit card for lunch, social fund, pension plan