FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
For our Client- an innovative medical devices company we are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their fast growing financial team.
- Bookkeeping & record maintenance for the entities in 2-4 countries including but not limited to, for each entity/country:
- VAT reporting & compliance in all applicable countries
- Intrastat reporting
- Intercompany invoicing and settlement for sales of goods as well as royalties
- Processing accounts payable in each country/currency
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparation of Month end accruals, schedules on a timely basis
- Coordinate statutory financial statement audits in each country
- Coordinate with external advisors on tax return preparation in each country
- Processing accounts receivable in some exceptions
- Occasionally preparing a PO or invoice to customers
- Occasionally creating a credit memo to customers
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft AX a plus) and related technologies
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Hands-on approach and problem solver
- Polish and English language. Mastering of other European Languages is a plus.
- 1st contract for 12 month, another one for undifned period of time
- Hybrid role, 2/3 days from home, 2/3 days in the office per week.
- Opportunity for development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical care & Health Insurance
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR RESUME:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o. for the position of xyz. I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o., for the purpose of other vacancies compliant with my qualifications, no longer than three years from the day of application.
WE KINDLY INFORM THAT WE ONLY CONTACT SELECTED CANDIDATES.