FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
For our Client – global provider of products dedicated to molecular biology – we are currently looking for:
- Providing excellent support for Bioinformatics product lines to end users with molecular biology, clinical, NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and bioinformatics background;
- Answering support requests related to usage, workflow optimization, content, installation and troubleshooting;
- Becoming an expert user of our software in order to communicate key concepts to users from various backgrounds;
- Gathering, recording and escalating customer feedback to guarantee a high quality and high consistency customer interface;
- Contributing to improving customer facing.
- MSc or PhD in bioinformatics or molecular biology or a related field;
- Experience with data analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data and/or bioinformatics;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze, define, and solve complex customer concerns;
- Exceptional team player, comfortable working in a highly skilled group of scientists from diverse backgrounds;
- Comfortable with interfacing users via email, phone, online meetings and in person;
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Interest in bioinformatics data analyses and their biological context;
- Previous work experience in a related field or in a support team is considered a strong plus.
- Training and development programs;
- Permanent contract;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Flexible benefits platform;
- Language classes;
- Frendly atmosphere.
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR RESUME:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o. for the position of Bioinfomatician. I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o., for the purpose of other vacancies compliant with my qualifications, no longer than three years from the day of application.
WE KINDLY INFORM THAT WE ONLY CONTACT SELECTED CANDIDATES.