FirmaTimshel Sp. z o. o.
OgłoszenieService Administration Specialist with French
For our Client – global provider of products dedicated to molecular biology – we are currently looking for:
Service Administration Specialist with French
- Process orders (One time services/Service Agreements/Extension of Agreements);
- Support instruments’ deliveries, handling returns/replacements with logistic company;
- Document cases in dedicated systems;
- Maintain customers and instruments data base, Key user role for specific customers;
- Contribute to achieving company’s financial goals;
- Invoicing service activities;
- Issue credit/debit notes, reporting and sales support.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French language; knowledge of German would be an asset;
- At least 1 year documented experience in customer service/sales area;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook;
- Experience with SFDC and SAP is beneficial;
- Dynamic personality, open minded and friendly;
- Excellent communication and prioritizing skills;
- Professional in building customer relations;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills; proactive approach;
Great team player.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
PLEASE ADD TO YOUR RESUME:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o. for the position of Service Administration Specialist with French. I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment by Timshel Sp. z o.o., for the purpose of other vacancies compliant with my qualifications, no longer than three years from the day of application.
WE KINDLY INFORM THAT WE ONLY CONTACT SELECTED CANDIDATES.